- Bachelor’s degree or related experience, ideally in a Marketing or Business-related field
- 1+ years of experience on marketing team working with emails as assistant, associate, coordinator, or similar role
- Excellent English – must be very comfortable writing and speaking in English
- Comfortable reporting on email results
- Must have experience building email campaigns
- Preferred basic working knowledge of HTML (trainable)
- Prior experience with CRM software, preferred knowledge of Salesforce and Salesforce Pardot
- Ability to work within databases and office software, including Microsoft Office Suite, Google Drive, and Airtable
- Comfortable in a fast-paced, creative, and demanding work environment that requires meticulous attention to detail
- A passion for learning and growing
- Demonstrated ability to work autonomously
- Ability to forge relationships internally and externally
Interested candidates for this role must be willing to undergo training in the night shift, following the Eastern Standard Timezone.
The schedule will then transition to a mid-shift account once training is completed.
This is for a permanent work-from-home setup