- Has at least two (2) years of experience directly supporting customers using technical products
- One (1) year of experience with databases, preferably MySQL; One (1) year experience using photogrammetry and GIS tools, such as Pix4D, Agisoft, Global Mapper, QGIS, ArcGIS, etc.
- Experience using Amazon Web Services / Microsoft Azure cloud technologies
- Outstanding oral and written English communication skills
- Comfortable using technical jargon and able to communicate complex solutions in easy-to-understand terms
- Demonstrates strong problem solving and analytical skills to troubleshoot, replicate, and escalate issues as needed
- Can empathize with customers on their issues and communicate with diplomacy, tact, and poise under pressure
More about the client
The client creates industrial strength products, services, and solutions that powers some of the most complex projects on the planet. Capturing the world's data and create visual intelligence to help people operate faster, safer, and smarter than ever before. They are the industry leaders for commercial UAV applications and data-imaging, building revolutionary products and providing unparalleled service.
Client is a platform for capturing data using small autonomous aerial robots. The product is built for enterprise with safety, strength and reliability in mind. It can cover large geographic areas, be equipped with different sensors depending on the customer’s needs, and operate in challenging weather conditions. Our proprietary battery-swapping and autonomous landing technology gives our aerial robots the ability to scale and operate without human involvement.