The Customer Support Representative responds to resident inquiries, providing quality, accurate resolutions utilizing multiple internal systems and resources. This role works to identify requests, amenities, and work orders, both routine and emergency, and communicate relevant information back to the resident. As the friendly first point of contact within Elara, the Resident Services Coordinator uses creative problem-solving to ensure customers’ needs are heard, prioritized, and met.
- Respond to inquiries from customers providing quality and accurate responses managing and resolving resident needs.
- Research requires information using multiple systems and resources.
- Work with the Maintenance team to receive requests for work orders from residents via phone or the web and then directly manage and schedule all necessary work orders in the service request system.
- Emergency work order dispatch.
- Identify and escalate priority issues.
- Assist with HOA (Home Owners Association) databases, registration, accounting, implementation, and general business functions.
- Provide timely communication to all HOA-related requests from customers, whether external or internal.