- Social media monitoring across all platforms
- Responding to all enquiries and questions on the social media platforms
- Communicating with customers and franchisees
- Identifying any potential issues that may result in negative brand exposure for Client
and bringing these to the attention of management
- Respond to questions and complaints with 30 minutes of the original post
- The below is a description of some of the activities that the successful applicant would complete
during a social media shift.
- Monitor Facebook
- Reply to every person that has posted a comment
- Read threads and reply to any comment that asks a question or raises an issue
- Try to thank people who post positive feedback
- Remove any post that contains bad language, is considered racist, sexist or other offensive
- Remove any link to external pages to protect users from viruses.
- Report any links to pornography to Facebook and block any user that is regularly posting porn
(remember that many links to porn are posted from accounts that have been hacked, so be
careful when blocking people)
- Facebook – Check spam removed by Facebook (edit page >use activity log>posts and apps>
- Direct any potential issues to relevant teams for conflict resolution.
- Respond to emails for You Tube and Blogs
- Monitor Twitter activity – ½ hour response time Try to reply to every post
- Direct people to email problems to relevant teams.
- Monitor Feedback emails and respond to customer and franchisee
- Maintain and update the shared WIP document