- Serve as first point of contact (via phone, email, and web-based support portal) for Client’s
Customers regarding software and technical issues.
- Maintain detailed records of all internal and external customer interactions.
- Follow support processes and incident response procedures.
- Maintain a working knowledge of Client-supported products and technologies.
- Work with customer to clearly identify problems and apply the appropriate solution.
- Escalate high priority issues to senior support staff and cross-functional teams as necessary to
determine and address the root cause of issues.
- Duties and technical issues may sometimes require extended work hours, including weekends
- Consistently demonstrate Client’s values: Customer Obsessed, Strategic, Courageous,
Innovate for Impact, Inspiring, Build Extraordinary Teams, Deliver Results, Adaptable and Lead
- Complete other duties as assigned by Client management.