- Forecast interaction and case management volumes and resource requirements based on historical data/metrics and current trends (i.e., customer trends, upcoming events, sales and, seasonality), ensuring a detailed forecast produced a minimum of 3 months in advance, with an aim to provide a medium-term forecast of 12 months in advance.
Perform historical analyses of performance data to identify trends/patterns, and make appropriate recommendations (i.e.., interaction volumes, intraday patterns, root cause analysis), ensuring a consistent flow of work on all major channels (i.e. emails, phones, live chat, case management)
Scheduling and Capacity Planning
- Implementing and maintaining a consistent and effective resource schedules, ensuring staffing levels are adequate to meet customer and business expectations
Development and delivery of comprehensive and effective rosters and break schedules, including conducting gap analysis and solution implementation
Use workforce management software and call volume history data to manage intraday staffing levels and develop effective methods to meet resourcing requirements
WFM Systems and Tools
- Demonstrate understanding of call routing processes and skill designs (e.g., holiday hours, emergencies, weather, troubleshooting of misrouted calls.
Utilize call center tools to observe agents actual state compared to agents scheduled state.
Reporting & Insights
- Development of performance metrics reporting (i.e, AHT, ASA, service levels, performance guarantees, abandon rates, call defect rates, adherence), geared towards data analysis and the identification of actionable insights.
Perform real-time analyses of performance data (i.e., intra-day activities, schedule adjustments and perform trend analysis), providing direction to Real-Time Analysts and WFM & Reporting Lead to proactively improve day-to-day performance metrics
Working as part of the Reporting Team in the development of the reporting and dashboards suites
Demonstrate understanding of applicable business strategies, goals, and processes as they relate to workforce management
- Comply with the terms and conditions of the employment contract, company policies and procedures, and all directives (such as, but not limited to, transfer and/or reassignment to different work locations, change in teams and/or work shifts, policies in regard to flexibility of work benefits and/or work environment, alternative work arrangements, and other decisions that may arise due to the changing business environment). The Company may adopt, vary or rescind these policies and directives in its absolute discretion and without any limitation (implied or otherwise) on its ability to do so